If you have been wondering whether you can have two routers on one modem, the answer is yes. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when doing this. First of all, each router will need its own IP address. Secondly, you will need to make sure that the two routers are not on the same channel.
- Check if your modem is compatible with having two routers connected to it
- Connect one router to the modem via an Ethernet cable
- Configure the first router according to your needs
- Connect the second router to the first router via another Ethernet cable
- Configure the second router according to your needs, keeping in mind that it will be operating in a bridged mode