How to View 360 Photos on Windows 10?
With the release of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced a new feature called Photo Viewer. This feature allows you to view your photos in a 360-degree format.
- Download the Windows 10 360 Photo Viewer app from the Microsoft Store
- Run the app and open the 360 photos you wish to view
- Use your mouse or trackpad to click and drag the photo around, or use your keyboard arrows to pan left, right, up, or down
- You can also zoom in and out using the + and – keys on your keyboard
- To exit the 360 Photo Viewer app, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Close button in the top-right corner of the window