A message application is one which acts as a platform for everyone to communicate with each other through text messages. Most of the people often use Whatsapp or Telegram for client conversations, friends conversations, or for any other conversations. But Whatsapp or Telegram requires a mobile phone linked with a phone number which is not possible all the time. So, introducing the best messaging application which is Kik. Kik is a messaging application that is completely different from others, all you need to do is sign up with your email id to continue messaging.
Is it possible to download Kik on different operating systems? Yes, it is perfectly possible to download Kik on Windows, Ios, Mac, and also it supports all the operating systems. But here we will discuss the installation process of Kik on Windows 10.
The installation process of Kik on Windows 10
This process follows some basic installation steps.
1. Installation of Android Emulator
Before installing the Kik, the first thing we need to do is, installing an Android Emulator. The reason we are installing Android Emulator is, it gives you access to run Android applications on your Pc.
The following are the best Android Emulators that are used commonly:
You can install any of the above Android Emulators, that is your choice, But here we are explaining the process using Bluestack Android Emulator.
Download the blue stacks emulator then follow the below simple steps to install it.
- Go to the download folder where the Bluestack file got downloaded.
- Now right-click twice on the file to install.
- Now a pop message appears that guides you to install the file.
- And then accept the terms and conditions.
- Installation is finished.
After installation, next, you need to launch the emulator. Follow the below steps to launch.
- If you find Bluestack application on the desktop, that is fine. If you are not able to find it then search in the search box with Bluestack. Then it appears and now click on it.
- Now the emulator will run on the desktop.
2. Download the Kik. apk file on your pc
Before using the Kik application, the very first thing you need to do is, download the Kik.apk file on your pc.
3. Installation of Kik on PC using a Bluestack emulator.
This is where finally you will get the Kik messaging application on your pc once after following the below steps.
- Go to the downloads, where the Kik.apk file got downloaded.
- After finding it, now open it by selecting the open option.
- Now, wait for a few seconds, until it opens.
- And finally, the Kik messenger app got installed on your Pc.
How to use Kik after installing
The below steps explain how to use Kik messenger once installing it on your pc.
- Open the Kik messenger from your Pc.
- After opening the messenger, there appear two options. One is Signup and the other one is log in.
- If you are already registered with an email address, then Kik messenger direct allows you to login using email id and password. In that case, you need to choose the login option.
- If you are new to Kik messenger, then you need to select signup options. Then you need to fill the details asked. Once after completing the signup possess, you can log in to the Kik messenger.
- Now login with email id and password.
- After login, you can sync contacts, chat, customize settings, etc.